The submission of novel tasks types not yet seen in any recent programming contests is encouraged. The guidelines of task preparations of IOI should be considered, with no restriction.
The documents about submission of IOI tasks, which can be used as reference to create the tasks, can be found at IOI 2018 website
To ensure a fair and interesting competition for all, tasks should satisfy the following conditions:
- The tasks should not have been seen by any potential EJOI 2019 contestants.
- The tasks should not have been used in any similar competition.
- The tasks should be solvable by EJOI competitors during an EJOI contest round.
- The task descriptions should be unambiguous and easy to understand.
- The tasks should be culturally neutral.
- The tasks should be innovative.